Extremely high-quality conversion watch with the original Patek Philippe movement made for Tiffany & Co. The Visitor Watch or ‘guest watch’ concept – formulated by Tiffany & Co. – involves wristwatches with a horizontal dial arrangement. When a male guest would come to visit a lady, he would take off his watch and place it on the side table; with this horizontal design it shows off the watch – and the time – very well.
With its great 41mm king-size & thickness, this timepiece is perfect for wearing on the wrist. The original enamel dial has been hand-inscribed with the ‘TIFFANY & CO’ signature, and PPCo on the back. According to Patek Philippe movement serial number charts, the year of production year was about 1901.
About Patek Philippe and Tiffany & Co.
Patek Philippe SA is a Swiss luxury watch and clock manufacturer, founded in Geneva in 1839 by the businessman and aristocrat Antoine Norbert count de Patek and the watchmaker Francois Czapek.
They are one of the oldest watch manufacturers in the world with an uninterrupted watchmaking history since their foundation, and are widely considered to be one of the most prestigious watch manufacturers in the world. Over the years, notable figures including Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth II, Marie Curie, Albert Einstein, John F. Kennedy, Nelson Mandela, Pablo Picasso all wore Patek Philippe timepieces.
The famous jewellery company, Tiffany & Co. was founded by Charles Lewis Tiffany in 1837 in New York City. In 1851, Antoine Norbert de Patek visited Charles Lewis Tiffany at his business in New York, where they decided to form a joint venture to produce beautiful, high-quality watches.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. Comes with a genuine leather, snakeskin style black strap.
Case and Strap
- New, custom-made circular case.
- Stainless steel.
- Mineral crystal.
- Glazed caseback with mineral crystal.
- New-old-stock winding crown.
- Width w/o crown 41.5 mm.
- Width w/crown 44.6 mm.
- Height 50.2 mm.
- Thickness 13 mm.
- Strap width 22 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original, white enamel dial.
- Antique style, cursive Arabic numerals.
- “Tiffany & Co” signature below numeral 12.
- Small seconds subdial over numeral 6.
- Rare, deep purple tone Breguet style hands.
- Swiss-made movement.
- Typical high-grade Patek calibre.
- 20 jewels.
- Top grade pallet fork with Audemars system counterweights.
- Geneva stripes bridges finishing.
- Perlage mainplate.
- Mirror polished, bevelled edges.
- Polished screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 20-50 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- New, genuine leather snakeskin style black strap.
- 12-month warranty.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.