A good throwback to the 70s, this quirky collectible vintage Rotary is the perfect conversation starter. This piece features an uncommon sleek TV case making it the perfect everyday dress watch. A swiss 17 jewel handwinding movement powers this watch. The dial features a beautiful brushed silver finish with gold tone applied indices and a date function can be found at 3.
Rotary Watches Ltd. was founded in 1895 in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds, by Moise Dreyfuss, and still owned by the Dreyfuss Group to this day. The company worked to uphold certain values in their workmanship, of always paying attention to detail, and special attention to customers. Due to this, the company grew quickly, and in 1925 the famous winged Rotary logo was introduced.
Rotary continues to be a successful watch manufactory, consistently working to improve and to succeed. Their style aims to blend the ‘old with the new’, and the ‘contemporary with the classic’, to create distinctive and timeless timepieces.
Case and Strap
- Original, TV style case.
- Full Gold plated stainless steel case body.
- Acrylic crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback with gasket.
- Water resistant.
- Brown leather strap with matching gold plated buckle.
- Width w/o crown 36.2 mm.
- Width w/ crown 34.2 mm.
- Full height 33 mm.
- Thickness 7.3 mm.
- Strap width 18 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original silver-tone sunburst dial.
- Original Gold-tone ‘pencil’ style hands.
- Gold-tone applied baton style indices with double at 12.
- “Rotary” signature with winged emblem below 12 position.
- Rectangular date window over 3 position.
- Swiss-made movement.
- Peseux 7046.
- 17 jewels.
- Manual wind.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 15-30 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- New. royal blue nylon strap.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.