This fabulous looking 1970’s SMOKE diving watch has a very cool ‘tool watch’ style with a wide bezel. The timepiece has been designed to be sleek and narrow – a pleasant size and shape to wear – while also eye-catching yet functional on the wrist. The green accents of the indices and numerals on the dial make this watch look a lot more interesting than just a regular diver’s timepiece, and gives the watch great readability!
Original chrome, 70’s style plain tonneau shaped case with rotating black plastic bezel marked with white indications. The case is narrow and easy to wear on the wrist at 36 mm, while the black leather strap compliments with the black of the bezel and dial. The dial itself really draws the eye with its bright green numerals and indices, while the little red flash of the small seconds hand gives it an extra pop of colour. The block style indices and hands, combined with the rectangular date window at 3, really give the watch its 70’s feel; while the anchor emblem on the dial combined with the cool aqua diver design on the caseback remind the admirer that this is indeed a diver’s watch.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month guarantee on the accurate functioning of the mechanism, as long as usage and care guidelines are followed correctly. The watch comes with a high-quality classical genuine black leather strap.
Case and Strap
- Tonneau shaped case.
- Domed acrylic glass.
- Stainless steel screw caseback.
- Silver-tone crown with pull-out function.
- Black classic leather strap.
- Width w/o crown 36.6 mm.
- Width w/crown 39 mm.
- Height 43.3 mm.
- Strap width 20 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original circular dial with black and green tone combination.
- Black bezel with silver metal markings.
- Geometric style Arabic numerals 6, 9, 12.
- “Smoke” signature in stylised ‘edgy’ font.
- Small seconds display above numeral 6.
- Rectangular date window at numeral 3.
- Black metal block type lume hour and minute hands.
- Small red seconds hand.
- French-made movement.
- FE 233-67 calibre from France Ebauche factory.
- 15 jewels.
- Calendar date window.
- Antichoc France Ebauche shochproof.
- Satin-brushed wheels, plates and bridges.
- Polished screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 20-40 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order – has passed preventative maintenance and testing.
- High-quality black genuine leather strap.
- 12-month warranty.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.