Vintage 1970’s Parker Ladies Rally style watch. This timepiece is in phenomenon condition. The dial is the true highlight of this watch, with it’s chunky retro style rally – a real treat! Especially combined with the nice, chunky mint green lume indexes. The case is a nice 32mm size with an original metal bezel, while the simple, high-quality strap is the standard 18mm width. The 1960’s and early 70’s saw a massive rise in popularity of rally style watches, with the boom particularly concentrated in France. Today, the most interesting rally style watches tend to hail from there, and you can be sure that pretty much any French made watch you stumble across will be a real treat to wear. The movement is in great condition, and still works perfectly despite its age.
Case and Strap
- Original, cushion style case.
- Chrome plated case body.
- Acrylic crystal.
- Stainless steel screw signed caseback
- Dustproof and splashproof.
- Matching period correct bracelet from ZRC.
- Width w/o crown 28.3 mm.
- Width w/ crown 30.3 mm.
- Full height 32 mm.
- Thickness 10.95 mm.
- Strap width 12 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original Black dial.
- Chunky block retro style numerals.
- “Parker” signature below numeral 12 position.
- ‘TV screen’ style seconds subdial at numeral 6 position.
- Silver-tone ‘Baton’ style hour and minute hands.
- Silver-tone small seconds hand.
- French-made movement.
- FE 233-60 caliber.
- 15 jewels.
- Manual wind.
- Incabloc shockproof.
- Basic finishing of plates and bridges.
- Mirror polished wheels and screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 20-50 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- 18mm blue genuine leather strap.
- 12-month warranty.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.