This eye-catching retro 1970’s diving watch from the well known machinery and optical measuring instruments company, Isoma, is fabulous in both condition and design. The brown and black tones of the strap and bezel really work to point all the attention to the bright orange, showstopper dial, the colour of which nicely contrasts with the bright silver-tone of the case.
Not only does this diver’s watch look great, but it also still functions as the instrument it was made to be all those years ago, having passed the 3 ATM, 30 meter deep test, which is super cool and rare for a 50-year old timepiece. The silver-tone, chrome plated case still keeps it eye-catching shine, with only some very light signs of wear. The black plastic rotating bezel still bears its white markings, with barely any fading. The bright orange metal dial shines brightly with no scratches, with cream Arabic numerals and indices matching the colour of the ‘hammerhead’ shaped hands. The rectangular date window adds to the retro feel.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. The watch comes with a high-quality nylon strap.
Case and Strap
- 70’s style tonneau case.
- Chrome plated, stainless steel.
- Rotating plastic bezel.
- Raised acrylic glass.
- Screw stainless steel caseback with aqua diver emblem.
- Small crown with pull-out function.
- Water-resistant 3 ATM passed.
- Nylon strap.
- Width w/o crown 36 mm.
- Width w/crown 39 mm.
- Height 43 mm.
- Strap width 18 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original bright orange metal dial.
- Arabic numerals 6, 9, 12.
- White, tapered indices.
- “Isoma” signature below 12.
- Rectangular date window at 3.
- Silver-tone hands, ‘hammerhead’ style hours hand.
- Long seconds hand with rectangular lume tip.
- French-made movement
- Hippolyte Parrenin HP 60G.
- 17 jewels.
- Rectangular calendar date window at numeral 3 position.
- Satin-brushed plates and bridges.
- Polished screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 10-30 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order – has passed preventative maintenance and testing.
- High-quality nylon strap.
- 12-month warranty.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.