Key Features and Information
A creation of the writer H.P Lovecraft, Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity, first introduced in 1928 in the short story, “The Call of Cthulhu“. Considered a Great Old One within the pantheon of Lovecraftian cosmic entities, this creature has since been featured in numerous popular culture references. Lovecraft depicts it as a gigantic entity worshipped by cultists, in a shape like a green octopus, dragon, and a caricature of human form.
In all its glory, Cthulu has been brought to life on the watch dial by talented master-engraver Maxim Bulygin. The watch features a beautiful hand-engraved dial of the creature, and rare, deep blue ‘sword style hands – a deep blue tempered tone that can only be attained at 285°С.
Thin relief engraving, perfect size, pleasant volume and weight on the hand, handmade. You will never find a watch like this anywhere else. This gothic watch is a Unique Piece, a one of a kind bespoke timepiece, hand-engraved and carefully custom-created to suit your requirements. Follow the call of the monster and order yours now…
About the Edge Model Series and PG Watch Manufactory
The idea of the EDGE model line is formulated as Art & Frame . ‘Art’ – the dial as a work of art, an artistic jewellery miniature, while the case is the ‘Frame’, which protects the artistic miniature from the external environment, while not loading the item with high value. The EDGE series watches are all practical and comfortable – sizes 40-41 mm, with convex sapphire glass, and using the classic Japanese automatic brand, Miyota (quality as in ETA, any spare parts are available), basic protection against everyday household problems with moisture. The watch is assembled in Great Britain in the private workshop of German Polosin.
The PG Watch Manufactory (the PG logo is indicated instead of the number 6 on the watch) is ready to offer handmade watches developed according to customer’s sketches within the Watch Atelier. This customised model from the EDGE series is the optimal combination of convenience and quality for a reasonable price, and all while getting our own completely unique timepiece. Handmade watches are a valuable, unforgettable gift.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece is completely new, and is made here in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. Comes with genuine leather strap.
Case and Strap
- Circular ‘King size’ case with classical lugs.
- Stainless steel WR30 with mirror and satin combo finish.
- Sapphire semi-domed crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback with sapphire crystal display window.
- Black genuine calf leather strap.
- Can be assembled for wearing on the right hand (crown at 9 position).
- Width w/o crown 40.7 mm.
- Width w/ crown 43.5 mm.
- Height 49 mm.
- Strap width 20 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Unique, hand-engraved two-tone silver and black dial depicting the creature.
- Engraved Arabic numerals 3 and 9.
- “PG Watch Manufactory” emblem at numeral 6 position.
- Rare ‘sword’ style, blue tempered steel hands.
- Long centre seconds hand.
- Japanese-made movement.
- Robust Miyota 821A caliber.
- 21 jewels.
Servicing and Guarantee
- New, bespoke wristwatch.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- Black, genuine calf leather strap.
- 12-month guarantee, spare parts are available.
When ordering, please be aware that each watch is unique and may differ slightly.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.