PG Watch Manufactory was started in 2009 as watch case machining atelier, producing hand-made watch cases for bespoke projects and machine-made watch cases for limited series.
The company based in Moscow, Russia, established by German Polosin (watchmaking) and Igor Glukhachev (enterpreneur). We have chosen a way of making piece-unique watches based on unique & complicated vintage movements.
By 2017 our experience allows designing and producing small series of high-complexity watch cases, dials, separate movement parts.
Movement add-on modules designed and machined in our manufactory:
- Moonphase “Big moon” complication mounted module for 6497/6498 (ready for order)
- Module add-on for 2892 (exclusive for #KOPFWATCH, kopf.watch, ready for order)
- Arix v450 CNC milling machine
- D4070 CNC machine
- Manual lathe, micro lathe (x4)
- Galvanic processing lab
- Grinding, finishing & buffing equipment
- Electric discharge processing
- Laser engraving machine
- Pad printing
- Hand engraving & carving art
- Hot enamel application & art
Future vision & development
We continuously enhance our machinery and skills, aiming to process full watch production including modified and in-house movement calibres.
PG Watch Manufactory have no plans of mass-production, our goal is premium quality watch building for reasonable price of the product. Due to extended possibilities we design mostly unusual timepieces to surprise and delight our customers.
Ul. Rechnikov, 15 str 1
115407 Moscow, Russia
Mon-Sat 11am – 8pm
Please visit by appointment
Phone / WhatsApp: