Fully stainless steel day-date ‘particularly robust’ Tissot PR-100, with an interesting complicated bracelet and sapphire glass. The movement works perfectly, has been recently serviced and works like new with a 12-month warranty. The ETA 2836 movement bears the latest technical design features and complies with modern Swiss requirements. The net cost of this movement is more altogether than the cost of this watch. The watch features a nice green lume on the hands and indices, as well as a screw-in winding crown.
Tissot SA is a Swiss luxury watch brand, founded in Le Locle, Switzerland by Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son, Charles-Émile Tissot, in 1853. In 1858 Charles-Emile Tissot travelled to Russia, where he succeeded in selling and popularising the company’s Savonette Pocket Watches across the Russian Empire. In 2021, Tissot SA is marketing the Le Locle Powermatic 80, which has a watch face designed to mimic the clock tower in its founding city of Le Locle.
Tissot merged with watch company Omega SA in 1930, forming SSIH (Société Suisse pour l’Industrie Horlogère), and Tissot-Omega watches from this era are much sought after by collectors. Tissot is an official timekeeper for the world championships in cycling, motorcycling, fencing and ice hockey, and was also a sponsor for the Formula One car-racing teams Lotus, Renault, and Sauber.
Tissot watches have been worn by the likes of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, Grace Kelly, Elvis Presley and Nelson Mandela.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. The watch comes with an original 18-19 cm wrist size stainless steel strap.
Case and Strap
- Tonneau style case.
- Stainless steel case body.
- Scratch-proof sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback.
- Interesting complicated stainless steel strap.
- Screw-in winding crown.
- Width w/o crown 36 mm.
- Width w/ crown 42 mm.
- Full height 41 mm.
- Thickness 11 mm.
- Bracelet size for ~18-19 cm wrist.
Dial and Hands
- Original white-tone dial.
- Silver-tone applied stick style indices with green lume.
- “Tissot 1853” signature below numeral 12 position.
- “PR100” above numeral 6 position.
- Day-date windows over numeral 3 position.
- Pencil style hands with green lume.
- Large centre seconds hand.
- Swiss-made movement.
- ETA 2836-2 caliber.
- 25 jewels.
- Day-Date calendar.
- Satin-brushed wheel.
- Polished screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test
- Average timekeeping range: 10-15 sec/day
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- New genuine leather strap with hypoallergenic lining.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.