This stylish and utterly eye-catching blue-themed ROTARY watch dates back to the late 1970’s – due to its modern quick date setting system feature, using two pull out crown positions. The AS 2063 movement was in production from 1969 to 1978.
The case is 37 mm, stainless steel, with tank shaped lugs, and original satin finishing without re-polishing. The excellently preserved, perfect royal blue tone of the dial appears somehow even more brilliant in person, and is nicely complimented by the similar bright blue tone of the watch strap.
Rotary Watch es Ltd. was founded in 1895 in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds, by Moise Dreyfuss, and still owned by the Dreyfuss Group to this day. The company worked uphold certain values in their workmanship, of always paying attention to detail, and special attention to customers. Due to this, the company grew quickly, and in 1925 the famous winged Rotary logo was introduced.
Rotary continues to be a successful watch manufactory, consistently working to improve and to succeed. Their style aims to blend the ‘old with the new’, and the ‘contemporary with the classic’, to create distinctive and somehow timeless timepieces.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. The set includes a new, high-quality genuine blue leather strap.
Case and Strap
- Original, circular case with thick bezel and tank lugs.
- Stainless steel with original satin finishing.
- Acrylic crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback.
- Width w/o crown 37 mm.
- Width w/ crown 39.3 mm.
- Height 42 mm.
- Thickness 11 mm.
- Strap width 19/20 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original, royal blue satin-textured dial.
- Applied, two-tone silver and black indices, with double index at numeral 12.
- “ROTARY” signature and winged emblem below 12 position.
- Square, blue date window over 3 position with grey border.
- ‘Block’ style, two-tone hour and minute hands, dark grey with silver stripe.
- Silver-tone central seconds hand.
- Swiss-made movement.
- AS 2063 caliber.
- 21 jewels.
- Blue date disc.
- Quick date change system.
- Gilt plates and bridges.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 10-30 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- Comes with new, blue genuine leather strap.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.