If you can’t find the answer to your question here, please email us your question at email@example.com
Q: How Do I Pay?
You have the following payment options:
- Card or cash on collection from our shop, see our Contacts Page.
- Online card payment.
- Bank transfer.
- PayPal (+ 2.5% fee).
Q: How Do I Order Online?
Our checkout is quite easy to use. You can also request for help via our contacts if you are experiencing difficulties with website checkout.
Follow the Steps Below:
1. After choosing the timepieces that you wish to buy, click the ‘Add to cart‘ button to the right of the photo gallery underneath the watch title and description.
2. You will then be directed to the ‘Checkout‘ page, where you are required to fill out all the needed information.
3. After your order and personal information (address, payment info, etc.) has been processed, you will receive an E-mail with a secure card payment link, follow the link.
4. Make sure to regularly check your messages, as we will soon be in contact via e-mail or WhatsApp to provide you with your Tracking Number.
NOTE: Because we usually only sell single-piece items, we need to approve your order before you pay. We will only send an invoice for payment unless your item is in stock and available.
Q: What Shipping Providers Do You Use and What Are the Costs?
- For orders over £200 we offer free Royal Mail Special Delivery tracked shipping.
- For more expensive items we prefer to use DHL or personal courier shipping.
- For International shipping please contact us after placing your order and we will arrange special shipping for you.
Q: What Discounts Do You Offer?
- We offer discounts on multiple purchases.
- Free repairs under warranty (as long as you follow our care guidelines).
Q: How Can I Order a Bespoke Watch?
All the information and steps to ordering your own, custom-made timepiece are available Here.