One of the most recognisable cases/design in the watch industry, Panerais are typically known to be at of size of 44m. This Panerai Luminor PAM 051 however, presents itself in its iconic cushion case and crownguards at an extremely wearable 40mm. The white dial with contrasting hands allow for extremely legible time reading at a glance. On a leather strap, this watch is perfect for the average desk diver but want to hit the beach? Throw on a rubber strap and dive right in as the iconic crownguards allows for the watch to be water resistant for up to 300m.
Founded in 1860, Panerai watches are renowned all over the globe for their Italian design and technical excellence. Created to be used at extreme depths, clear legibility and luminosity in the dark are two of the defining features of Panerai watches. Carefully crafted, men’s Panerai watches evoke a true sense of style and sophistication. With all the technical prowess you could desire, Panerai are the leading watchmakers for deep-sea diving.
The Luminor line was first introduced to the general public in 1993, prior to this, Panerai had only been available to military forces. The Luminor is known for its iconic crownguards which ensures the crown to be pushed into the cases, allowing for a high depth rating of up to 300m.
Case and Strap
- Iconic cushion case and crownguards
- Stainless steel case with screw down caseback.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Water resistant to 300m.
- Brand new leather strap with original clasp.
- Width w/o crown 46 mm.
- Width w/ crown 40 mm.
- Full height 48 mm.
- Thickness 15.5 mm.
- Strap width 22 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original white dial with printed Arabic numerals.
- Small running seconds at 9.
- Magnified date at 3.
- Thick, lumed hours, minutes and seconds hand for extreme legibility in dark/dim conditions.
- Swiss-made movement.
- Panerai OP III calibre
- 21 jewels.
- Satin-brushed plates and bridges.
- Polished wheels and screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test
- Average timekeeping range: 10 sec/day
Servicing and Guarantee
- For watches that are on commission, it not serviced by us but fully inspected and sold with warranty from our workshop
- Mechanics in full working order.
- 6-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.