Early waterproof watch. High-collectible “Omega Marine”, the first diver’s watch by Omega from 1932. Patented double case with inner part isolated by outer glazed shell and back clasp lock.
- all original unrestored vintage condition
- original dial, hands, crown and crystal
- unpolished stainless steel case
- fitted with new original balance staff
- fully serviced, oiled and adjusted
- perfect timekeeping
Case can be opened from the back side with unlocking the clasp:
Patented double case, inner case part pulled out from the outer shell.
Movement insert retrieved from the inner case. Note two bevelled glass crystals.
Movement Omega 19.4.T1 all original, fitted with new factory balance staff, fully serviced.
Good movement condition provide precision timekeeping.
Price (£): 2200
Rare true collector’s timepiece!