Elegant and stylish 1960’s ROTARY VISCOUNT wristwatch, with a clean and crisp 60’s design and a thin crosshair on the dial for better time reading. The case is original solid stainless steel, and looks like new especially with its fresh looking, multi-coloured nylon strap.
The Rotary Viscount model line is concerned with a thinner case format, and has more of a focus on high-quality workmanship than on it does on design. The term ‘Viscount’, a title used to refer to a noble of varying highly ranked status, implies these models to be of a high-quality or high-class.
Rotary Watch es Ltd. was founded in 1895 in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds, by Moise Dreyfuss, and still owned by the Dreyfuss Group to this day. The company worked uphold certain values in their workmanship, of always paying attention to detail, and special attention to customers. Due to this, the company grew quickly, and in 1925 the famous winged Rotary logo was introduced.
Rotary continues to be a successful watch manufactory, consistently working to improve and to succeed. Their style aims to blend the ‘old with the new’, and the ‘contemporary with the classic’, to create distinctive and somehow timeless timepieces.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month warranty, subject to the usage and care guidelines. Comes with a four-tone brown, yellow, green and red striped strap.
Case and Strap
- Original, circular shaped case with long lugs.
- Stainless steel.
- Acrylic crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback.
- Four-tone nylon strap.
- Width w/o crown 34 mm.
- Width w/crown 36 mm.
- Height 42 mm.
- Thickness 8 mm.
- Strap width 18 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Original, cream tone dial with crosshair design.
- Gold-tone applied indices.
- Gold-tone applied Arabic numerals 3, 6, 9, 12.
- “Rotary Viscount” signature.
- Black, ‘pencil’ style hour and minute hands.
- Long, gold-tone centre seconds hand.
- Swiss-made movement.
- FHF 72 caliber.
- 17 jewels.
- Manual winding.
- Shockproof Incabloc.
- Matte bridges.
- Polished wheels and screws.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 15-40 sec/day.
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced with disassembly in our Bristol shop.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- Nylon strap.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.