‘Anonymous Till The End’, a watch dedicated to the idea of digital resistance. You know what it means, our digital traces in the modern world are everywhere. We support the resurgence of the mechanical timepiece, an art that, while once almost lost, is now finding its way back into the mainstream and finding the recognition that it so deserves. This watch features an eye-catching, highly detailed dial bearing the German Polosin and Horological Underground signatures as well as the artistic centrepiece: an unusual mask design in the style of the Anonymous mask from the famous film, V for Vendetta.
About German Polosin
German Polosin, the founder of German Polosin Ltd. and Horological Underground Boutique, is a watchmaker and collector. Since 2006 he has worked with vintage/antique and complicated watches. With a background in IT/PM/Consulting, he started his horological career as a mere hobbyist, but his passion for timepieces has led into him developing his own professional services as a master-watchmaker, founding a private horological atelier, the PG Watch Manufactory.
Mainly specialising in vintage watch restoration and watch case making, German has handled hundreds of timepieces over the years. Today’s technical background allows us to create bespoke timepieces/series with either vintage or modern movements.
Future visions include a deeper progression into watch movement modification/creation and further implementation of original horological concepts.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece is new unworn. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. The watch comes with a black nylon strap.
Case and Strap
- Classical circular case.
- Stainless steel case body with satin-brushed finish.
- Domed mineral crystal.
- Stainless steel snap type caseback.
- 3 ATM waterproof.
- New black nylon strap.
- Width w/o crown 40.5 mm.
- Width w/ crown 42.5 mm.
- Full height 47 mm.
- Thickness 10 mm.
- Strap width 20 mm.
Dial and Hands
- New, original white dial with custom-made anonymous mask/skull symbol.
- Old script style large Arabic numerals in red 3 and 9.
- Small, thin indices.
- “Stay Anonymous” quote curved around top of dial.
- “German Polosin” signature at bottom half of dial with g emblem emblem beside numeral 9 position.
- Square date window with round border beside numeral 3 position.
- Dark steel ‘leaf’ style hands.
- Dark steel long centre seconds.
- Japanese-made movement.
- Miyota 2315 quartz caliber.
- Date wheel.
- Testing duration: 2 weeks cyclic test.
- Average timekeeping range: 1-2 sec/day
Servicing and Guarantee
- Fully serviced.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- New striped nylon strap.
- 12-month guarantee.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.