Key Features and Information
Südpol, meaning ‘South Pole’ in German, refers to this penguin themed hand-made watch. This timepiece is a single, one of a kind piece unique with a hand-engraved dial, based on our EDGE watch collection. This is a Unique Piece, a one of a kind bespoke timepiece, hand-engraved and carefully custom-created to suit your requirements.
Although this specific watch is available to purchase, we also show this timepiece to illustrate style and quality details for further bespoke watch projects.
Got Ideas of Your Own?
Got a watch idea? We accept bespoke watch orders upon the customers request based on the EDGE series with hand-made dial designs based on your idea and bearing your initials. You can design your dial and have a selection of precious metal to choose from for engraving. Please consider the style and colour of the hands must be well-readable on dial.
Contact us with ideas and sketches at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Edge Model Series and PG Watch Manufactory
The idea of the EDGE model line is formulated as Art & Frame . ‘Art’ – the dial as a work of art, an artistic jewellery miniature, while the case is the ‘Frame’, which protects the artistic miniature from the external environment, while not loading the item with high value. The EDGE series watches are all practical and comfortable – sizes 40-41 mm, with convex sapphire glass, and using the classic Japanese automatic brand, Miyota (quality as in ETA, any spare parts are available), basic protection against everyday household problems with moisture. The watch is assembled in Great Britain in the private workshop of German Polosin.
The PG Watch Manufactory (the PG logo is indicated instead of the number 6 on the watch) is ready to offer handmade watches developed according to customer’s sketches within the Watch Atelier. This customised model from the EDGE series is the optimal combination of convenience and quality for a reasonable price, and all while getting our own completely unique timepiece. Handmade watches are a valuable, unforgettable gift.
Servicing and Guarantee
This timepiece has been serviced with full disassembly in our Bristol workshop. There is a 12-month guarantee, subject to the usage and care guidelines. Comes with genuine leather strap.
Case and Strap
- Circular ‘King size’ case with classical lugs.
- Stainless steel WR30 with mirror and satin combo finish.
- Sapphire semi-domed crystal.
- Stainless steel screw caseback with sapphire crystal display window.
- Black genuine calf leather strap.
- Can be assembled for wearing on the right hand (crown at 9 position).
- 7 ATM waterproof.
- Width w/o crown 40.7 mm.
- Width w/ crown 43.5 mm.
- Height 49 mm.
- Strap width 20 mm.
Dial and Hands
- Unique, hand-engraved dial.
- Engraved Arabic numerals 3, 9, 12.
- German Polosin “G” emblem at numeral 6 position.
- ‘Sword’ style deep-purple tempered steel hands (or other style and colour of your choice).
- Long centre seconds hand.
- Japanese-made movement.
- Robust Miyota 821A caliber.
- 21 jewels.
Servicing and Guarantee
- New, bespoke wristwatch.
- Mechanics in full working order.
- Black, genuine calf leather strap.
- 12-month guarantee, spare parts are available.
When ordering, specify the photo of a specific instance that you will receive, each watch is unique and may differ slightly.
- Guarantee Terms and Conditions.