Re-purposed vintage Vacheron & Constantin Geneve movement from 1900’s years. Original condition including signed enamel dial and “Fleur-de-Lys” blued steel hands. We have machined new stainless steel case for this movement. The case style known as “antique”, it resembles earliest wristwatch examples back from 1900-1910’s.
The legendary VACHERON & CONSTANTIN manufacture is an example to follow for expert watch producers. From the beginning in 1750’s till nowdays they do strictly observe the highest quality standards of watch movements.
This valuable vintage pocket watch movement found its new home in the new wristwatch case. Due to great quality and preserved condition it shows a great timekeeping ratio.
V&C movements often come unsigned or private-labelled, but the watchmaker can usually find a tiny company hallmark under the dial.
Basic movement bridge layout, which is typical for Vacheron. Movement serial number 255115 corresponds 1900 year of production.
- type: Vacheron calibre, swiss lever, gilt plates and bridges, 20 jewels
- balance type: bimetallic cut balance with screw weights, Breguet hairspring
- micrometric “swan neck” precision regulator
- “wolf teeth” winding wheels
- age & origin: Swiss made in 1900, all original
- condition: Very good (8/10), mechanical status is perfect
- restorations: NONE
Another noble feature is the smallest inscription size, tiny letters shows dial makers workmanship.
PRICE (£): 1800