PG Watch Manufactory was started in 2009 as watch case machining atelier, producing hand-made watch cases for bespoke projects and machine-made watch cases for limited series.
The company based in Moscow, Russia, established by German Polosin (watchmaking) and Igor Glukhachev (enterpreneur). We have chosen a way of making piece-unique watches based on unique & complicated vintage movements.
By 2017 our experience allows designing and producing small series of high-complexity watch cases, dials, separate movement parts.
Movement add-on modules designed and machined in our manufactory:
- Moonphase “Big moon” complication mounted module for 6497/6498 (ready for order)
- Regulator dial mounted module for 2892 (exclusive for #KopfConcept)
- Arix v450 CNC milling machine
- D4070 CNC machine
- Manual lathe, micro lathe (x4)
- Galvanic processing lab
- Finishing & buffing equipment
- Electric erosion processing
- Laser cutting & engraving
- Metal painting & printing
- Hand engraving & carving art
- Hot enamel application & art
Future vision & development
We continuously enhance our machinery and skills, aiming to process full watch production including modified and in-house movement calibres.
PG Watch Manufactory have no plans of mass-production, our goal is premium quality watch building for reasonable price of the product. Due to extended possibilities we design mostly unusual timepieces to surprise and delight our customers.
Zvenigorodskoe shosse, 4
Floor 1, Unit B-68
Mon-Sat 10am – 9pm
+7 985 226-51-60
+7 926 018-81-56